Register today for our 2nd annual Walk a Mile in Her Shoes event on September 22nd! This year, we’re bringing you all new ways to experience the walk, including door prizes and activities after the walk is over!
About Walk a Mile in Her Shoes
You know the old adage, “you don’t know what someone is going through until you walk a mile in their shoes.” This event brings that old saying to life. Local men and boys will almost literally walk a mile in the shoes of women and sexual assault victims by putting on a pair of red heels and walk together in Downtown Waynesboro. Through your support, we can raise awareness of sexual violence in our community and raise funds for WIN Victim Services.
Participate in 3 simple steps:
- Register – Complete the form below to sign up, either as an individual or with a team.
- Fundraise – Ask friends, family, and your community to sponsor your walk. This is a crucial part of participating. All proceeds go directly to WIN. Donations can be collected in-person or online here.
- Walk – Show up for check-in on the day of the event, receive your pair of heels and t-shirt, and walk downtown! Tell friends and family to come watch you and support the event!
Registration is open!
Fill out the form below and complete payment through PayPal to register. To donate to the event click here.
Thank you to our sponsors! We couldn’t do this without you!
- Experience Life Church
- First Energy Foundation
- Ulta Beauty Warehouse
- Henicle’s Plumbing
- Abate of PA, Monterry Pass Chapter
- Paul Gunder
- Waynesboro Police Department
Kitten Heel Level:
- REMAX Elite Services
- Bowersox Funeral Home
- James Shoes
- REMAX Realty – Nicole Scott